- “Jennifer J. Howe, a Leading Lawyer, will be featured in the Winter 2020 Issue of Chicago Life Magazine and the March 2020 Issue of West Suburban Living, as one of the top lawyers in her field.”
- Lesser Lutrey Pasquesi & Howe LLP welcomes Shawn M. McCullough
- On December 13, 2019, Carrie Zuniga published an article in the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education, discussing the Internal Revenue Code Computation of Estate and Gift Taxes.
- Free event July 13: Best Practices on Estate Planning and Wealth Management. Click here to register.
- LLPH Partner Jennifer Howe is installed as President of the Lake County Bar Association.
- LLPH Partner David Lutrey speaks about trust settlement and virtual representation agreements at the Illinois State Bar Association.
- LLPH Partner David Lutrey speaks about executive estate planning at the Abbott Laboratories Credit Union.
- LLPH Associate Jeffrey O’Kelley speaks about wills and trusts at the Round Lake Area Library and for WRLR 98.3 FM.
- LLPH Partner David Lutrey and Associate Kathryn Shores win a $1 million award for a client after an appeal in a probate matter.
- LLPH Partner Jennifer Howe is reappointed as an Adjunct Professor at Loyola University of Chicago, School of Law. Jennifer has been teaching Wills & Trusts Drafting for two years. (Partner David Lutrey also served as an adjunct professor at Loyola.)
- LLPH Partner David Lutrey speaks about the Illinois Trust and Trustee’s Act at the Chicago Estate Planning Council.
- LLPH Partner Thomas Pasquesi is appointed to the ACTEC Fiduciary Litigation Committee.
- LLPH Partners Thomas Pasquesi and David Lutrey are named Super Lawyers 2017 by Thompson Reuters, and designated as Leading Lawyers 2017 by the Daily Law Bulletin.
- LLPH Partner David Lutrey is reappointed to Estate & Gift Taxation and State Law Committees of ACTEC 2017.
- LLPH Associate Jeffrey O’Kelley presented to the Lake County Bar Association Trusts & Estates Committee on the topic of Financial Exploitation of the Elderly; Mr. O’Kelley currently serves as co-Chair of the Committee.