Juan C. Bernal
Juan C. Bernal is an associate attorney at Lesser Lutrey Pasquesi & Howe, LLP specializing in Trust and Estate litigation and appellate practice.
Juan is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Illinois College of Law, cum laude, in 2017. Prior to joining Lesser Lutrey Pasquesi & Howe, LLP, Juan represented individuals and businesses in commercial disputes and civil rights matters. Additionally, Juan was an instructor at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and used to teach philosophy and advanced composition.
In his free time, Juan enjoys playing soccer and reading political and legal philosophy. Juan was born and raised in Bogota, Colombia (Se Habla Español).
Areas Of Practice
- Trust and Estate Litigation
- Illinois, 2018
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2020
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 2018
- University of Illinois College of Law, Champaign, Illinois
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Illinois
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: Political Science & Philosophy
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- University of Illinois Latinos Law Student Association
Past Employment Positions
- Beckett Law Office, P.C., Associate Attorney