Sarah M. Barnes is an attorney at Lesser Lutrey Pasquesi & Howe, LLP. Ms. Barnes concentrates her practice in Trust and Estate Litigation, Estate Administration and Estate Planning, and Commercial Litigation.
Ms. Barnes is a graduate of the Michigan State University and earned her Juris Doctorate from the Chicago-Kent College of Law in 2015.
Prior to joining LLPH, Ms. Barnes' early law career concentrated on consumer class action litigation with notable firms Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC and the Community Lawyers Group, Ltd. Ms. Barnes looks forward to practicing in trusts and estates law since it affords her the opportunity to personally interact with clients and form long-lasting relationships to serve their families' needs.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate and Trust Litigation
- Estate Planning and Probate Administration
- Illinois, 2015
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2015
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 2016
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: Recipient of CALI Award for Legal Writing IV: Civil Litigation
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- B.A. - 2010
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Lake County Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Bar Association, Member
- Chicago Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Community Lawyers Group, Ltd.
- Edelman, Combs, Latturner & Goodwin, LLC