Addison C. Sadewater
Addison earned his J.D. from Northern Illinois University in 2016 where he graduated cum laude, Dean's List, and assistant law review editor. Before joining the firm, Addison was a Lake County Assistant State's Attorney for three years.
While earning his B.A. from the University of Richmond, Addison played for Richmond's football team during their 2008 championship season.
He is a lifelong Lake County resident, graduating from Lake Forest High School in 2008 where is was captain of both the football and track teams.
Addison has broad practice experience, but currently focuses on Estate Planning and Litigation.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning and Litigation
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- University of Richmond
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Lake County State's Attorney's Office, Assistant State's Attorney, 2018 to 2021
- Clark & Steiner, Ltd., Associate, 2017 to 2018
Current Employment Position